Happy Holidays! And more subscription rollout updates...
22 December 2016
First of all I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! But most of all, I hope you all have a lovely relaxing holiday break - just like these two...!
Following on from my email update last week, my own personal Xmas gift to you all is some more exciting 2017-2018 EPIC subscription rollout updates!
Here they come...
- Bridget Williams Books have just set up EPIC trial access to their brand new Critical Issues Collection. You can access the trial information using your EPIC member logins from the following applicable Bridget Williams Books subscription options page for your sector:
- Subscription options from another new EPIC vendor have been added to the EPIC website. The new vendor is Bloomsbury. Subscription options include:
- A couple of existing vendors have also added some new options for 2017:
- Oxford University Press:
All of these are in addition to the new options I highlighted in the email update last week...and more will be coming next year, so please continue to look out for them...
- Oxford EPIC Roadshow - save the date
Oxford University Press are planning a roadshow in January to showcase the Oxford EPIC subscription options for 2017.
The proposed dates and cities are as follows:
- Auckland - Mon 16th Jan
- Wellington - Tues 17th Jan
- Christchurch - Wed 18th Jan
- Dunedin - Thu 19th Jan
They are aiming to start each session at 10am with light refreshments and go through until 12pm.
OUP will be sending out further information and official invitiations in the new year, however, if you are keen to express interest now, please email Andrea Gilbey at Oxford University Press with your expression of interest.
Thank you all for your continued support in 2016. All the best for 2017!
ph (04) 474 3058
(please do not reply directly to this email)