IGI Global NZ visit to promote EPIC offering / Reminder: 2017-2018 subscription roll-out
24 January 2017
IGI Global NZ visit
New EPIC vendor IGI Global's Director of E-Resources, Jackie Ricords, will be visiting Wellington and Auckland to promote the new IGI Global EPIC offering for their emerging technology books, journals and videos.
In her visits, she will cover the following:
- Updates about IGI Global research
- A platform tour and new features
- Information about the IGI Global EPIC options for 2017-2018
- An overview of IGI Global's free resources for technology research.
Jackie will be in Wellington on February 8.
- She has arranged a training session for anyone who is interested in the Douglas Lilburn Room (Level 1) at the National Library of New Zealand from 11am-Noon.(Light refreshments will also be served).
- She will also be available for individual library visits.
To RSVP for the training session or to arrange for an individual visit, please email Jackie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jackie will also be in Auckland on February 9 & 10 and would like to arrange individual visits with libraries.
Again, please contact Jackie directly to arrange a visit.
Jackie will also be attending the ALIA Information Online Conference in Sydney from February 13-17 so if you are lucky enough to be attending as well and none of the above dates/times/locations work for you, please, again contact Jackie directly to arrange a time to meet at conference.
Reminder: 2017-2018 subscription roll-out
And finally, I can’t send out an EPIC Update email without a quick reminder that the EPIC subscription options for the new 2017-2018 subscription year (beginning 1 April 2017) are continuing to be rolled out via the EPIC website, so please do check them out.
- Instructions on how to do this can be found here
- An outline of the 2017-2018 EPIC subscription confirmation process can be found here
The deadline for EPIC subscription confirmations is 5pm, Friday 3 March 2017. The EPIC subscription confirmation forms will be available for download via the EPIC website very soon. An EPIC Update email will be sent out to let you know when these are available.
ph (04) 474 3058
(please do not reply directly to this email)