2017-2018 EPIC subscription confirmation update
3 February 2017
EPIC is now officially seeking subscription confirmations for the 2017-2018 EPIC subscription year (beginning 1 April 2017).
The EPIC subscription confirmation forms are available for download from the EPIC website or via the following links:
- Public Library - EPIC subscription confirmation form
- Tertiary Library - EPIC subscription confirmation form
- Special Library - EPIC subscription confirmation form
The deadline for EPIC members to complete and return subscription confirmations for the new subscription year is 5pm, Friday 3 March 2017.
If EPIC does not receive a completed and signed EPIC subscription confirmation form from your organisation by this date (unless otherwise notified) your EPIC subscriptions from the 2016-2017 subscription year will be cancelled and the vendors will be notified to discontinue your libraries’ access to the resources in the subscription.
Please read the 2016-2017 EPIC subscription confirmation process for a full outline of the EPIC subscription process for 2017-2018.
The EPIC subscription guide provides further information on subscribing to resources through EPIC, including information on the EPIC administration fee, sub-licence agreements, foreign currency and pricing information criteria.
The following links provide information on the subscription options available to each library sector and secure Members Only login links to subscription pricing options:
- EPIC Public Library subscription options
- EPIC Tertiary Library subscription options
- EPIC Special Library subscription options
Additional subscription options since the last EPIC update:
Here are some subscription options that have been add for 2017-2018 since the last EPIC Update:
- The Royal Society is offering New Zealand public and special libraries subscription options for the Excellence in Science Collection (Package S) which also gives subscribers free access to the complete Royal Society journals archive from 1665.
Full title lists for both products can be accessed here.
- Library Ideas:
- Cambridge University Press
- Cambridge Companions Online - authoritative e-book guides, written by leading experts on a whole range of diverse subjects.
The full title list can be accessed here.
ph (04) 474 3058
(please do not reply directly to this email)