EPIC - Electronic Purchasing In Collaboration
This website provides information for library & technical staff to support the use of EPIC resources in libraries.
What is available through EPIC?
Resources include reference material, full-text of newspapers, magazines and journals, audio and video on a wide range of topics, suitable for all ages.
EPIC subscription guide & options:
Use the following links to access a guide to subscribing to e-resources through EPIC and links to subscription options that are available to New Zealand libraries and information organisations.
Use the links below to find out more about the resources that each vendor offers through EPIC, online support, marketing & training links, plus general & technical support contact details:
- Alexander Street Press*
- American Library Association (RDA Toolkit)
- Bibliotheca New Vendor in 2017
- Bloomsbury New Vendor in 2017
- Bridget Williams Books
- Cambridge University Press New Vendor in 2017
- Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Forward Learning (World Book)
- Gale Cengage
- Healthy Life Media (NZ Healthy Food Guide) New Vendor in 2017
- IGI-Global New Vendor in 2017
- Infobase Learning
- Kowhai Media (New Zealand Geographic)
- Library Ideas New Vendor in 2017
- NewsBanks New Vendor in 2017
- Oxford University Press
- RMIT Publishing
- The Royal Society New Vendor in 2017
- Triton AV (Naxos) New Vendor in 2017